6.28.2012

{Baby Lit}

I am a lover of literature.  As an avid reader since before I could read (if that's possible), as well as a former reading and English teacher, I believe one of the greatest joys in life that I can impart to my children is the love for books, their stories, and their characters.

That's why I freaked out when I discovered these Baby Lit Board Books by Jennifer Adams.  I mean, "be still my heart".  Picture me doing the flappy-armed, raised eye brow squeal in front of my computer when Zulily had them this week for a huge discount.  Although they won't be here in time for Avery's birthday, I'm considering them birthday presents:)  Here are the books I bought...





And just take a look inside:



I encourage everyone to look for and buy books like these that can give your children even the tiniest foundation in the classics that may inspire them to pick up the real books when they're much older.  You might even enjoy them more than they do:)

Jane Austen said it best,



{love} kacey jane

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect find for all of those "Bring a Book instead of a Card" baby showers! Bookmarking now.

    ReplyDelete

 
custom blog design